CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

My hometown

I'm in Malaysia half of a month,so I very miss my hometown. My town is beautiful,you can see blue sky,hight buiding, many cars,many peoples and so on.In my town,people is very friendly and warmheart.My town is big city,so its very modern.Oh,i'm sorry,I forget to tell you my hometown's name. My town name is Urumqi,it's in Xin Jiang,in China.Wlcome to Urumqi everytime.In free time people usually to go to park,walk, shopping,watch TV and so on.People have long free time,they are go to travel.However,my town is very good.I think if you can go to here,you must like it. I love my town ,and I want to tell us.

1 comments:

Sir Hafiz said...

Urumqi sounds like a nice place..
if i can go to your place,what would you suggest me to do first??
other than going to park,walking, shopping, & watching TV of course...