CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Weekend

At weekend ,I can rest for several days and do some tings.So weekend is very important for me.Do you want to know what do I do in weekend? all right, I say at weekend I often to do.

At weekend,I often sleep to get up very late.Because I like sleep very much. After the lunch,I play computer games.Sometimes I go to look around with my friend buy someting.Then I play with my friend at night and go to study.I want to go to other city to look around,but I just came here soon and don't familar this country.If in China, sometimes , the same to Malaysia.But sometime I travel to other plase to look around.Well,I don't worry,I think I living here a long time I will go everywhere to look a lot of sceneries and so on.

I want to go to beach to spend my weekend.The beach have blue sky,clean sand,clear sea,soft sunshine,warm wind and so on.Wow,it's great! Now,I want to swim in the sea,then lies on the beach feel the sunshine......

What a fantasy weekend it is!If you like, you can call me.



1 comments:

Sir Hafiz said...

1. be careful with your spelling
tings -> things
plase -> place
familar -> familiar

2. "...I play with my friend at night " <-- what game??!

3. i dont think anybody will give u call.. do u know why??